“FINO FITNESS” APP AND EQUIPMENT
Ifyou have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us as setforth in the section below, titled "Contact Us."
1. Information We Collect
- Account Creation. Before your use of the Service, you are required to create an account via the App and log in. During account registration, we will require you to provide certain information as follows:
- Email address.
- Or Facebook Account
- Or Line Account
- Or Google Account
- Additional Information.
Additionalinformation may be collected such as your gender, age group, weight, height,maximum heart rate, and resting heart rate. You may choose not to enter suchinformation. But please understand that should you choose not to enter suchinformation, you will be unable to receive your workout result through theService as calculation of workout achievement would not be possible withoutsuch background information.
- Information collected during your use of the Service. During your use of the Service, we will collect information about your workout activity through the Equipment and the heart-rate monitor you may have connected to the Equipment (collectively referred to as the “Workout Data”), such as follows:
- time (and duration) of workout
- heart rate (only if you use compatible 3rd party equipment)
- Cadence (RPM)
- When You Communicate with us. It is inevitable that we may ask for additional personal information when you get in touch with us. Nevertheless, we will not require information that is beyond what is required for us to either provide you with the requested customer support or respond to your data subject requests regarding your personal data.
- During your use of the Service. From your logging into the account, browse the classes and workout by using the Service, we automatically collect information on the interaction among the Equipment, the App, and the Service. Some examples of information we collect include service use data (e.g., the features you use with Services, the pages you visit on, workouts performed and tied to your user ID, the classes you have attended, the type of workout session(s) you have participated in, the workout event you have hosted, the time of your workout using the App) ), device connectivity and configuration data (e.g. your Internet service provider, your device's regional and language settings, and your device's identifiers such as IP address and the device ID) and location data (e.g., location derived from an IP address or data that indicates a city level).
Theinformation we automatically collect during your use of the Service is to allowus to troubleshoot in case of any problem you may encounter during your use ofthe Service or the App.
1. How we Keep your information
Afterour collection of your information, we will store it at cloud server designatedand controlled by us. Wetake reasonable and appropriate security measures designed to protect theinformation we collect from or about you against unauthorized access, use,alteration, disclosure or destruction. Data is stored until the user explicitlyrequests the erasure of his/her account data stored on the servers or until thebasis for the processing of the data is no longer valid. Please be aware,however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet orstoring information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee theabsolute security of any information.
1. How we share your Information
TheCompany shares your information to the following recipients:
- Other Services users. The “Name” you choose to enter in your profile (the “Alias”) and the image you choose to upload to your profile (the “Image”) will be searchable by other users of the App regardless of your privacy setting. However, you can decide how much information other users can know about you by modifying your privacy setting in the App.
- If you choose the privacy setting to “Only for me,” the information shown on your leaderboard and community board will not be shared with others, and the event you create will not be viewable by other users either unless such event is made open to public and/or viewable and open for signing up by all users.
- If you choose the privacy setting of “Friends,” the information on your leaderboard and community board will be shared with those users that you have agreed to add as your friends.
- If you choose the privacy setting of “Everyone,” the information on your leaderboard and community board will be shared with all other users.
Incase that you choose to call a workout event and make the event public and/orallow all Service users to have access to such event, during the workout event,your Alias, Image, workout score and image while exercising will be viewable byall users attending such event.
- We share your information with our affiliates for customer support, marketing, and technical operations.
- Third Parties. We collaborate with third-party vendors for the storage of data, the analytics of workout performance, streaming of video services, and processing of payments. For such reasons, the information we have collected as set out above will likely be shared with such vendors.
- Security or Compelled Disclosure. We share your information if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce the Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or the public as required or permitted by law. We share your information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
1. Third Party Services
1. Local-Specific Rights
A.Residents of Taiwan
Uponyour request, we will make our good-faith efforts to:
- provide you with access to and copy of the information you have submitted to us through your account;
- to correct or supplement this information if it is inaccurate;
- to stop the collection or further processing of your data; or
- to delete your data.
Pleasefeel free to let us know if you would like your information corrected orremoved by emailing us as set forth in the section below, entitled"Contact Us".
Youcan permanently delete your account through your account settings or by sendingus an email to us as set forth in the section entitled "Contact Us"below. We'll take steps to delete your information as soon as is practicable,but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or asotherwise required by law.
Pleasenote that we can only delete your information within the Services. Informationthat you have shared with our 3rd-party partners and sites cannot bedeleted by us. Therefore, this information will remain on those 3rd-partysites and services even after you unsubscribe from us. However, upon receivinga deletion request, we will send a deletion request to those 3rd-partypartners that fino has previously sent your data to for processing.
C.Residents of the European Economic Area and the United Kingdom
Ifyou are a user of the Equipment and the Service within the European Union orthe United Kingdom, you may request us to:
- provide with access to your data;
- rectify your data;
- erase the data we have collected about you through the Service;
- allow you to transfer the data we have collected about you through the Service to another party designated by you;
- require us to stop processing your data for marketing purposes or purposes materially different than for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you;
- withdraw your consent at any time for any data processing we do based on consent you have provided to us.
Ifyou consider there is any problem with how we collect and process your data,you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection agency withinyour jurisdiction.
1. International Transfer
1. Our Policy toward Children
TheService is designed and restricted to use by individuals that are at least 18years old. As such, we do not anticipate receiving personal data fromindividuals under such age requirement. If we learn that we have collectedpersonal information of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete suchinformation from our files as soon as possible.
1. Contact Us